Words For Life believes that leadership training is a crucial component in building the people of God up to be where they should be, as well as who they are supposed to be. This type of confidence can only come by undertaking hard subjects and receiving knowledge about what the word of God really means for your life. This requires that We (Words For Life) reach out to people over the denominational boundaries established by man without conditions of membership. We provide this type of leadership training through 'Developing Fishers of Men'; an outreach ministry set up to bring the 'words for life' to God's people in all parts of the world. These crucial leadership topics are a cross-section of subject matter that should be freely given, as it was freely received, and not bound up in an overpriced book, nor attached with conditions of 'fee for services', as such is the way of the world, for these are 'Words For Your Life'; words to live by that govern our conduct and what it means to be Christ-like.
‘Leadership Principles For Life’
Workshop to Learn About Discipleship, Leadership & Delegation
- You will learn about bible-based Leadership Principles that not only have application in the church, but also all four corners of your life (i.e. church, work, community, and home).
- You will learn that Discipleship is not just about evangelism, but also Leadership; Leadership which God ordained for each and every Disciple of Christ to be in this world, but not conformed to its ways.
'Church Administration & Leadership’
Workshop to Learn About the Administration of the Church
- You will learn how to manage and oversee various activities in the church setting so that the organization can be better equipped and more effective in fulfilling its primary mission (which is the expansion of the Kingdom of God) through the implementation of the Church leader’s vision.
- You will learn financial stewardship/management principles and concepts in the context of managing resources in non-profit organizations/churches.
- You will learn the components of Leadership and Followership and what are the necessary tools to become more effective followers as well as leaders.
This church administration and leadership course will provide an overview of key topics such as, leadership, organization (structure and behavior), time management, goals and objectives, planning, implementation, delegation, and coordination. The instructor will seek to bring out bible-based perspectives to all the course content.
[Note: Developing Fishers of Men does all the above workshops for church groups under outreach ministry. To express interest in having Developing Fishers of Men conduct any workshops or seminars at your venue, email Pastor Steve and make your request known. For more details or to make a request contact the ChurchAdministrator@wordsforyourlife.org. ]